The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for August 31, 2008

Elephant Graveyard - Fanfarlo
Fall Down South - Mouserocket
Fade Together - Franz Ferdinand
The Seed 2.0 - The Roots w/Cody Chestnutt
Drink to Moving On - Grand National
Paper Planes - M.I.A.
Wonders Never Cease - Morcheeba
Miss World - Flunk
Latitudes - Pela
Get-Well-Cards - Conor Oberst
Other Side of the World - KT Tunstall
Beat (Health, Life and Fire) - Thao
Dying is Fine - Ra Ra Riot
I'm Not Mad Enough - The Ladybug Transistor
All Hands Against His Own - The Black Keys
The Start of Something - Voxtrot
Where I Stood - Missy Higgins
Karma Police - Radiohead
Last Light - matt pond PA
Talk Amongst Yourselves - Grand National
The Story - Brandi Carlile
Everything Leaves a Mark - Pictures and Sound
Young Bride - Midlake
I Know I Know - Lael Alderman
Nylon Smile - Portishead
Don't You Evah - Spoon
Funeral - Band of Horses
Bad Decisions - My Sad Captains
Hearts On Fire - Cut Copy

No comments: