The Lost Cat

Monday

Playlist for December 28, 2008

BEST OF 2008 EDITION!!

Time to Pretend - MGMT
Courtship Dating - Crystal Castles
Shock Doctrine - STS9
Stay Positive - The Hold Steady
Your Rocky Spine - Great Lake Swimmers
Strange Overtones - David Byrne and Brian Eno
Ghost Under Rocks - Ra Ra Riot
Id Engager - Of Montreal
Use Somebody - Kings of Leon
She Knows - Gnarls Barkley
My Delirium - Ladyhawke
Gobbledigook - Sigur Ros
West Coast - Coconut Records
Graveyard Girl - M83
Brad's House - The Uglysuit
Strange Times - The Black Keys
Every War - Pictures and Sound
DLZ - TV on the Radio
Mansard Roof - Vampire Weekend
Dark Leaves From a Thread - Destroyer
L.E.S. Artistes - Santogold
Lights and Music - Cut Copy
Bad Skin Day - Bell X1
Lump Sum - Bon Iver
I Adore You - Melpo Mene
The Breeze - Dr. Dog
I'm Not Going to Teach Your Boyfriend How to Dance With You - Black Kids
Bye Bye Bye - Plants and Animals

1 comment:

Travis said...

I was a first time listener Sunday after I added you on twitter and I liked what I heard so I spent the whole day yesterday putting the playlist from Sunday together. Thanks for broadening my music tastes and I will continue to listen every Sunday cause you gained a new fan.