The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for May 3, 2009

6:00 - 7:00
Put the Phone Down - Pilot Speed
I Heard Your Voice in Dresden - Elvis Perkins in Dearland
The Story - Brandi Carlile
Baby I Love You - Aretha Franklin
Hard Times - Patrick Wolf
Lisztomania - Phoenix
Caring is Creepy - The Shins
Love You Better - The Maccabees
Oviedo - Blind Pilot
At Sea with the Microcat - I Like It Where I Live
In the Morning - Junior Boys
Rich Girls - The Virgins
Little Secrets - Passion Pit

7:00 - 8:00
I'm In Love with a Girl - Big Star
Monday Morning - Stereo Arcade
You'll Find a Way - Santogold
The Sweetest Thing - Camera Obscura
Sunlight - Harlem Shakes
Reason Why - Rachel Yamagata
The Ribs of a Broken Umbrella - Bell X1
Kamera - Wilco
Set Yourself on Fire - Stars
Mind Idea - Jeremy Enigk
In the Garden - Susan Tedeschi
Far and Wide - Roadside Graves
Either/Or - Elliott Smith
I Can't Stand Up for Falling Down - Elvis Costello
They Won't See - inbirdseye

No comments: