The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for November 21, 2010

Hour 1


Dance Face 2000 - Starf*cker
Horses - Bronze
Crazy - Ray LaMontagne
Get Along - Morcheeba
Deep Blue - Arcade Fire
Little Lou, Ugly Jack, Prophet John - Belle & Sebastian
It's Not the Things You Want - Vending Machine
Son Of a Gun - Lord Huron
Impeach Me Baby - Arlene Brown
Create Your Own Reality - Pomegranates
And the Boys - Angus & Julia Stone
Fireplace - Lost in the Trees
It's OK - Cee Lo Green
In Your Dreams - Dark Dark Dark
The Face - Kings Of Leon

Hour 2


Never Follow Suit - The Radio Dept.
Carrying - Jukebox The Ghost
Simple Things - Zero 7
Fools - The Temper Trap
Ways of Looking - The Mynabirds
I'm the One/Money on My Mind - JJ
Dance to My Pain - The Boat People
Roll Up Your Sleeves - We Were Promised Jetpacks
Comin' Through - The War on Drugs
Buffalo - Mountain Man
Circles - As Tall As Lions
Cigarettes In Theatre - Two Door Cinema Club
Man Like You - Patrick Watson
I Want You (So Bad) - Clive Tanaka y Su Orquesta
Bloody Palms - Phantogram
Recurring - Bonobo

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

First time I've listened to this station, and man I'm loving it. Fireplace is one of my favorite songs, so tuning in for the first time to hear it? Definitely awesome.

speakingcode said...

i really want to thank you for playing that cover of "crazy" by ray lamontagne yesterday afternoon. few will understand the impact it had, but it has totally changed my life. thanks again, so much.