The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for May 15, 2011

Hour 1

Lofticries - Purity Ring
When I'm Gone - The Elected
Two Medicines - The Dodos
Under the Knife - Rural Alberta Advantage
Progress (Featuring Yim Yames) - Booker T. Jones
There Was Light - Eureka Birds
Baby I'm Yours (Featuring Irfane) - Breakbot
Love to Get Used - matt pond PA
Antarctica - Absinthe Blind
All This Will Pass - Youth Group
What I Got (I Got) - Maurice
Fools - Chamberlin
Parentheses - The Antlers
The Old House Is Gone - St. Lucia
No Cars Go - Arcade Fire

Hour 2

As I Lay My Head Down - Other Lives
Broken Lungs - Thrice
From - Dr. Dog
Killer Crane - TV On The Radio
I Was Born To Love Her - Ivan & Alyosha
DNA - Darwin Deez
Skeletons - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr. 
House Of Gold - Breathe Owl Breathe
Racing Lights - Stars of Track and Field
Tell Them All - Vending Machine
New Year - FM Belfast
Let's Get Loaded - The Fervor
Is It Real? - Strange Talk
I Promise - Generationals
Latin America - Holy F*ck




No comments: