The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for June 5, 2011

Hour 1

Warrant - Foster the People
Heaven, Sittin' Down - Phosphorescent 
Too Fast - Germany Germany
Uncovering the Old - Dr. Dog
I Used To Love Him - Lauryn Hill
Gideon - My Morning Jacket
Hunger Song - The Middle East
We Both Go Down Together - The Decemberists
MindKilla - Gang Gang Dance
To The Lighthouse - Patrick Wolf
I'm Good I'm Gone - Friendly Fires
The New You - Convaire
Hungry Like a Tiger - Jared Mees & The Grown Children
Cassette 2012 - Delay Trees

Hour 2

Wildfire - SBTRKT
Tonight's the Kind of Night - Noah and The Whale
Heartbeats - Ellie Goulding
Vision One - Royksopp
Trick Pony - Charlotte Gainsbourg
Leaving On the 5th - Voxhaul Broadcast
Seventeen Years - Ratatat
Arithmetik - Stars of Track and Field
For The One - Waters
Old Statues - Other Lives
Moving Clocks Run Slow - We Were Promised Jetpacks
Awake My Soul - Mumford & Sons
Black and White - Generationals
If It Is Growing - Fanfarlo
The Fever - Bonobo

No comments: