The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for August 14, 2011

Hour 1

Bumpin - Bastille
Velvet Elvis - Alex Winston
I'm A Ram - Al Green
Dig Down Deep - Vandiveer
Marmalade - Sea Of Bees
My Friend - Dr. Dog
Tel Aviv - Fool's Gold
California - The District Attorneys
Glowing Mouth - Milagres
Answer - CANT
Winter Beats - I Break Horses
To Build A Home - Cinematic Orchestra
Free My Mind - Katie Herzig

Hour 2

Under the Sea - Bakers At Dawn
Take My Soul - Thievery Corporation
You By My Side - Jimmy Skydancer
Port of Call - Beirut
Morning - Polarsets
Every Which Way - Musikanto
I Lost Time - A Classic Education
For Once In My Life - Stevie Wonder
New Armor - ANR
Soft - Washed Out
Pollo Podrio - Guadalupe Plata
Most Wanted - Cults
Baby (Clock Opera Remix) - The Phenomenal Handclap Band
We Almost Detroit - Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
The Honest Truth - Typhoon
Hours - Tycho 





No comments: