The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for October 30, 2011

Hour 1

Rendez-Vous - Lemongrass
Human Condition - Joan As Police Woman
Tennessee Waltz - Sam Cooke
Forget Me Not - The Civil Wars
Bright Lights - Gary Clark Jr.
Clowning Around - Deer Tick
Strangeness And Charm - Florence and the Machine
I Can't Explain - The Who
Sa Sa Samoa - Korallreven
The Holy Ground - The High Dials
Come Home - Ryan Adams
Pleasure Signs - The Morning Benders
Run My Mouth - Ra Ra Riot
Lyin' Girl - Reigning Sound

Hour 2

My Heart Won't Bleed Anymore - Musikanto
7 Day Fool - Etta James and The  Whiskey Barons
The Last Trip - Sigur Ros
The Beast - Laura Marling
Even In Dreams - The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
Good Feeling - Flo Rida
We Dance Alone - Beck
When I Was Young - Nada Surf
Shake It Out - Florence and The Machine
Lonely Boy - The Black Keys
The Darkest Place I Know - The Leisure Society
Anytime - My Morning Jacket
Never - Orbital

No comments: