The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for November 20, 2011

Hour 1


Conquest - The Sound of Arrows
You Are the Worst Thing in the World - Telefon Tel Aviv
I Don't Want Love - The Antlers
Shankhill Butchers - The Decemberists
Bambi - Tokyo Police Club
Black - Danger Mouse & Daniele Luppi
I Know - Last American Buffalo
Keep You Right - Blind Pilot
Turning Page - Sleeping At Last
Reunion - M83
Love Will Take You - Angus & Julia Stone
Book of Revelation - The Drums
Municipality - Real Estate

Hour 2

Picasso - Cinema
I Didn't Mean It - The Belle Brigade
Parix - When Saints Go Machine
Bless Your Tombstone Heart - The Low Anthem
You're Too Weird - Fruit Bats
In The End - Snow Patrol
Old Friend - Caveman
From Now On - The Features
Against The Grain - Hudson
We Added It Up - My Brightest Diamond
Requiem of Water - Imperial Mammoth
Welcome to the Ritmo Machine - Ritmo Machine
(I Can't Seem To) Make You Mine - Elbow
Proud - Geoffrey O'Connor
Tomboy - Panda Bear

No comments: