The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for February 26, 2012

Hour 1

Nowhere Near Your Heart - Girlfriends
Too Tough - The Pains Of Being Pure At Heart
Celebration - Das Racist
The Real World - Owl City
I Think I Fell In Love Today - John Paul Keith
How It Goes - Anthony Green
I Might Be Wrong - Radiohead
$100 - Water Liars
Break My Heart - La Sera
Dear Prudence - The Beatles
People Can Do The Most Amazing Things - Kisses
Somebody That I Used To Know - Gotye
Flowers In Your Hair -The Lumineers

Hour 2

How To Hang A Warhol - Little Joy
Fit Against the Country - Horse Feathers
Calm The Storm - Graffiti6
I Want Out - Fast Planet
In My Veins - Andrew Belle
I'll Never Know - Charli xcx
I Found a Way - First Aid Kit
Heirloom - Memoryhouse
Sugar - Paper Route
Good Weird Woman - Skaters
Born To Die - Lana Del Rey
Never Go Solo - Islands
White Flag - Julianna Barwick



No comments: