The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for July 15 and 19, 2012

Hour 1

In My Mind - Onra
Why Do We Try (Feat. Stokley) - Robert Glasper
Wolves - Magic Wands
Crimes - Seatraffic
Regret - Fiona Apple
Hold My Breath - Holy Ghost!
This Perfect World - Freedy Johnston
Come Into My Head - Kimbra
Roll Forever - White Arrows
The Lady's In Love With You - Sarah Vaughan
Amazing Eyes - Good Old War
Fear of Love - Noosa
10 - jj


Hour 2

Be Prepared - Rainer Ptacek and Calexico
Cornelius - The Smiles And Frowns
That Wasn't Me - Brandi Carlile
Lights - River City Tanlines
Rocket Ship - Dragnette
Lost In A Lullaby - The Drowning Men
Weird Fishes/Arpeggi - Radiohead
Los Angeles Lies - Summer Heart
We Were Better Off - Elenowen
I'll Be Alright - Passion Pit
Disparate Youth - Santigold
Child - The Maccabees
I Guess I Should Go To Sleep - Jack White
Intro - M83



No comments: