The Lost Cat

Friday

Playlist for August 5 and 9, 2012

Hour 1

Lay Me Down - Graffiti6
I Think I'm In Love - Beck
Back Seat - Atlas Genius
Oh My God - Cults
Idle Heart - Bear In Heaven
After the Party - Good Old War
Crest - The Antlers
Locked Out - Freelance Whales
Little Girl - Spiritualized
Dreaming - Tennis
Please Don't Go Away - The Men
When I'm Asleep - Jesca Hoop
Funtimes In Babylon - Father John Misty
Kindergarten - Fang Island
Dreamlike - Vacationer
The Chambers & Valves - Dry The River

Hour 2

Halfway - Milagres
Throw It All Away - Zero 7
Get Gone - White Arrows
Summer (Butcher Two) - matt pond PA
King of the World - First Aid Kit
Bad Timing - Bombay Bicycle Club
Like or Like Like - Miniature Tigers
Am I Wrong - Love Spit Love
Love Is Luck - The Walkman
Next Year - Two Door Cinema Club
Orpheo Looks Back - Andrew Bird
Elephant - Tame Impala
Feel To Follow - The Maccabees
Brooklyn Sun - Teen Daze

No comments: