The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for February 3 and 7, 2013

Hour 1

Kahlil Gilbran - STRFKR
Battlefields - Misun
I Died So I Could Haunt You - Stars
Rose Quartz - Toro Y Moi
Next In Line - Walk the Moon
The Prom - Urban Cone
Sight of a Tear - Gypsy & the Cat
Actress - Jim James
Heartbreaker - The Walkmen
Baby I'm a Star - Prince
Gone - Vacationer
Another Bed - The Twilight Sad
Other People - Beach House
Thick as Thieves - Widowspeak
Under the Stars - Morning Parade

Hour 2

Josh McBride - The Head and the Heart
San Francisco - Foxygen
It's Only Life - The Shins
Tell Me I'm Wrong - Terraplane Sun
Our Frail Hearts - Charley Bickers
Overdose - Little Daylight
Kindess Be Conceived - Thao & The Get Down Stay Down
Choice Mountain - Everything Everything
If I Am - My Bloody Valentine
Heavy Feet - Local Natives
All These Things (feat. Holly Miranda) - MMOTHS
Heart Like an Orange - Fruit Bats
Market Girl - Headlights
Cirrus - Bonobo




No comments: