The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for March 23 and 24, 2014

Hour 1

Balance Her In Between Your Eyes - Nicolas Jaar
Send Them Away - Beaches
My Birthday - Mark Edgar Stuart
The Bend - Beaches
Hunter - Pharrell Williams
I'm Surprised… - Owls
Lazy - Heartless Bastards
Happens - Sampha
Hot as Day - Wye Oak
Looking for a Change - Ski Lodge
Sidepain- Sea of Bees
Back of My Hand - Ron Sexsmith
Heaven's Door - Poor Moon
Terrible Tomorrow - Ha Ha Tonka
My Only Friend - Phantogram

Hour 2

I Thank You - June Conquest & Donny Hathaway
You Don't Understand Me - The Raconteurs
Month of Sundays - Metronomy
Out Go the Lights - Spoon
Until We Drown - Kait Lawson
Daylight - Matt & Kim
News to Me - Grouplove
Can't Take My Eyes Off You - Lauryn Hill
Make My Shine - Swim Deep
Rattlesnake - St. Vincent
Going Home - Asgeir
Elizabeth Bay - Hauschka

No comments: