The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for September 14 & 15, 2014

Hour 1

Monkey Riches - Animal Collective
Thousand Eyes - Lia Ices
Anytime - My Morning Jacket
Pressure - My Brightest Diamond
Death of an Old Bike - The Rosebuds
Can't Be Too Responsible - Avi Buffalo
Runaway - Electric Youth
Sediment - Pinback
Looking for a Change - Ski Lodge
Out of the Woodwork - Courtney Barnett
Am I Safe - Ryan Adams
Talk Talk - George Maple
Simple Machine - Guster
How We Be - Sinkane

Hour 2

Afterlife - Sir Sly
Down the Well - The Moondoggies
Warm (feat. Raury) - The Neighbourhood
Now You Know My Name - The Derevolutions
Can't Get Enough - Dinner and a Suit
The Flow - Melanie De Biaso
Who's Producing You? - Ty Segall
Young Wild - FMLYBND
There There - The Parkington Sisters
Rock and Roll Weakling - Spookyland
Am I That Lonely Tonight - Justin Townes Earle
Wild Goose - M. Ward
Acedia - DeadMau5



No comments: