The Lost Cat

Tuesday

Guest-hosting at 6 a.m. December 9

Sleep - Tom The Lion
My Sad Captains - Elbow
Dropped - Atoms For Peace
Moose Collision - Milagres
Our Love Is Here to Stay - Blossom Dearie
Godless Girl - The Chain Gang of 1974
Hero -Wildcat! Wildcat!
Wake Up Dead - Faded Paper Figures
When We're Older - Mia Dyson
My Love is Real - Divine Fits
I Just Wanna Love U - Jay-Z
Wood Ox - JEFF the Brotherhood
Sandstone - The Last Bison
These Ravines - Ages and Ages
Shiver - Desert Voices
Happy You're Happy Now - Elvis Costello
Human Beings - Matt Pond PA
I Wish - Stevie Wonder
Indian Ocean - Frazey Ford
Blue Blood - Foals
American Ambition - Ha Ha Tonka
If I Could Count - Shannon And The Clams
Grid - Perfume Genius
Hwy - Roadkill Ghost Choir
Play It Right - Sylvan Esso
Shuggie - Foxygen
Came Without - East Of Ely



No comments: