The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for May 15 & 16, 2016

Hour 1

Puzzles - Unknown Mortal Orchestra
The Picture - Ty Segall
Past Lives - Local Natives
Fool Forever - Thao & the Get Down Stay Down
My Things - Trails and Ways
Radar Man - Adam Klein
Short Truth - Yumi Zouma
Secrets (Cellar Door) - Radical Face
Talk to Me - Jordan Rakei
Out of Air - Broken Twin
Runaway - Aurora
Brite Lites - American Monoxide
My Willing Heart - James Blake
Old Media - Horse Feathers
I Saw My Twin - Hop Along

Hour 2

The Him - State Shirt
Never Coming Home - Reigning Sound
4 Degrees - Anohni
Red Lips I Know - Swim Deep
Maybe After He's Gone - The Zombies
Stay - Plants and Animals
Pray - Haelos
Salt + Water - The Belle Game
My Baby Just Cares for Me - Nina Simone
Evan - Little Scream
Are You Serious - Andrew Bird
Denise, Don't Wanna See You Cry - Night Moves
It's a Secret - Dark Dark Dark
Goodbyes and Endings - The Dodos




No comments: