The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for March 5 & 6, 2017

Hour 1

U R What U Repeatedly Do - Kiefer
Ego - Milky Chance
Speed Racer - Her's
You'll Be Fine, Sister - Bloody Beach
Ten Times Around the Sun - Shy Nature
The Bad Boys - Flora Cash
All With You - Ha Ha Tonka
Dog Years - Maggie Rogers
Life At One Twenty Two - Steady Sun
Love - HamJam
Mad At Love - Mark Edgar Stuart
Greed - Sofi Tukker
You Stole My Blackout - Palm Honey
Strange Clothes - The Night Cafe
The Embers - Vagabound
Never Know (ft. LASTLINGS) - Golden Vessel
Can I Sit Next to You - Spoon

Hour 2

I Know the Feeling - The Franklin Electric
Everything Is Everything - Gabriel Garzon-Montano
Flag Days - The Feelies
Bet She Looks Like You - Nick Hakim
The House of the Rising Sun - Sam Cohen
Flying Golem - Wand
Denim Belt - Necklace
Follow Me Home - The Mystery Lights
You Can't Fire Me, I Quit - Tacocat
Holy Now - Dead End
I Broke Up in Amarante - Los Campesinos!
Waves - The Black Pine
Creative Tube Bending - Operator Music Band
You Know I Should be Leaving Soon - American Football


No comments: