The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlists for June 4 & 5, 2017

Hour 1

Leitmotiv - Dauwd
Everything Now - Arcade Fire
3WW - Alt J
Victim of Love - Charles Bradley
Eyes Closed - Halsey
Blood on Me - Sampha
My Best Friend's Girl - The Cars
Still Summer - MattPond PA
Holding On - The War on Drugs
Fire in Your Eyes - Middle Kids
Right On You - Benjamin Booker
Violet - Marika Hackman
All to Myself - Amber Coffman

Hour 2

Tangerine - Led Zeppelin
Love is Dead - Hazel English
Ramekin - Sinai Vessel
Told You I'd be with the Guys - Cherry Glazerr
High - Sir Sly
Slomo - San Cisco
How Did I Get Through the Day? - Har Mar Superstar
Tear Us Apart - Swear And Shake
Everybody Here Wants You - Jeff Buckley
I Promise - Radiohead
Never Be Mine - Angel Olsen
King of a One Horse Town - Dan Auerbach
Porcelain Raft - Big Sur
I Don't Belong to Anyone - Hejira

No comments: