The Lost Cat

Tuesday

Playlist for October 8 & 9, 2017

Hour 1

Until We See the Sun - Beauty Sleep
Keys to the Castle - Thee Oh Sees
If My Heart is Broken - Black Kids
Renaissance - Dresage
Tropicalia - Caetano Veloso and Chico Buarque
Slippery People - Talking Heads
Take a Ride - Reigning Sound
Alright For Now - Tom Petty
Crawling Back to You - Tom Petty
Square One - Tom Petty
Insider [feat. Stevie Nicks] - Tom Petty
To Find a Friend - Tom Petty
Fooled Again (I Don't Like It) - Tom Petty

Hour 2

Fruitless Trees - Brainstory
Make You Run - Ryan Azada
Your Lips, My Mouth - Airiel
Angst in My Pants - A Giant Dog
Safe - Shook Twins
Usted - Jose Feliciano
Feeling Good - My Brightest Diamond
Hug of Thunder - Broken Social Scene
Runaway - Julietta
Maybe Whatever - Jessica Lea Mayfield
Lucky Penny - JD McPherson
Favorite Thing - The Replacements
Ride - TV on the Radio



No comments: