The Lost Cat

Friday

Playlist for November 19 & 20, 2017

Hour 1

Coolverine - Mogwai
Defibrillation - The Barr Brothers featuring Lucius
I Wish I Knew - Sharon Van Etten
I Want Someone Badly - Jeff Buckley
Talisa - Daniele Luppi & Parquet Courts feat. Karen O
In Spite of Ourselves - John Prine
Confusion (I'm Alright) - Psychic Ills
Only With You - Angel Olsen
Life is Confusing - Langhorne Slim
Love My Way - The Psychedelic Furs
The Wind - Cat Stevens
Up to the Surface - Cloud Nothings
Losing Heart - The Secret Sisters
Black Willow - Loma
Thank You Mr. K - Ty Segall

Hour 2

Better Off - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
Once More to See You - Mitski
Catdog - Art School Jocks
Lady, You Shot Me - Har Mar Superstar
Sun Structures - Temples
Am I Going Up? - All Them Witches
Save It For Later - English Beat
Sleep When Dead - A Giant Dog
Fourth of July - Sufjan Stevens
...Familiar Place - Lucy Dacus
Propagation - Com Truise
Andromeda - Threefifty





No comments: