The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for January 21 & 22, 2018

Hour 1

Sweet Thang - Shuggie Otis
Beautifully Unconventional - Wolf Alice
Relay Runner - Loma
Listening In - Dr. Dog
Fireworks - First Aid Kit
Dead Alive - The Shins
I'll Be Your Pilot - Belle And Sebastian
I Believe To My Soul - Donny Hathaway
No Wrong - Bahamas
Heart Attack - Tune-Yards
Run to Your Mama - Goat
Magazine - Editors
I Love LA - Starcrawler
Wreckless Heart - Glen Hansard

Hour 2

God Save Our Young Blood - BORNS & Lana Del Rey
Lone Wolf and Cub - Thundercat
2 Cool 2 Care - Anna Burch
Alyssa Interlude - Vince Staples
Top of the World - Kimbra
Tic Tac Toe - Django Django
A Cause Des Garcon - Yelle
Ready Or Not Here I Come - The Delfonics
Parad(W/M)E - Sylvan Esso
The Neighbor - The Clientele
Mystery of Love - Sufjan Stevens
Summertime Mama - Becca Mancari
Lottery - Jade Bird
Reindeer King - Tori Amos


No comments: