The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for April 8 & 9, 2018

Hour 1

Bad Ritual - Timber Timbre
You Think I Don't Know (But I Know) - Charles Bradley
Critical Equation - Dr. Dog
Look Back (Feat. DRAM) - Diplo
Breathe In, Breathe Out - Melody's Echo Chamber
Sleep Well Beast - The National
Lapse - Bill Callahan
Gone - Jr Jr
Premonition - Eels
Fever Pitch - Rainbow Kitten Surprise
The Captain's Daughter - Alison Krauss and Union Station
How Simple - Hop Along
No Roots - Alice Merton
American Guilt - Unknown Mortal Orchestra

Hour 2

Live Wire - The Meters
Say Hello - Wye Oak
New For You - Hinds
Strangers - Albert Hammond Jr.
This Old House Is All I Have - A.A.L.
Love Told A Lie - Valerie June
Sunshine - Chris Bell
Wait - NoMbe
Babe I Know - Nathanial Rateliff & The Night Sweats
Song For You - Rhye
O Me O My - Son Little
I'm Bad - Nap Eyes
Picture of You - My Morning Jacket


No comments: