The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for June 10 & 11, 2018

Hour 1

Love - Jonathan Kirkscey
(David Bowie I Love You) Since I Was Six - Jessica Lea Mayfield
Learn How to Swim - Maps & Atlases
Beat of Your Own - Katie Herzig
It's All Good - Superorganism
Hangout at the Gallows - Father John Misty
Never Gonna Stop - The Family Crest
Easy - Sarah Reeves
I Wish I Missed My Ex - Mahalia
Too Bad - Faces
Compromise - Joywave
Run Me Through - Perfume Genius, King Princess
Still Clean - Soccer Mommy
Malamente - Rosalia
The City - Patrick Wolf

Hour 2

Japanese Time - Rainsford
Nothing's Gonna Hurt You Baby - Cigarettes After Sex
Strong Woman - Jen Cloher
Kora Sings - Sampha
FFS - Deaf Wish
My Life - ZHU, Tame Impala
When You Are Who You Are - Gil Scott-Heron
Fast Slow Disco - St. Vincent
This Must Be the Place - Kishi Bashi
Letting Go - Wild Nothing
Stick - Snail Mail
Sorcerez - Gorillaz
Someone Else's Heart - Elvis Costello
Blair Drager - The Amazing

No comments: