The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for August 19 & 20, 2018

Hour 1

Destroyer  - Lala Lala
Expectations - Human Resources
Go Low - Film School
How I Love You - Mass Gothic
Amiga - Winter & Triptides
Can I Receive the Contact? - The Spirit of the Beehive
Tru - P.H.F.
I'm Not Scared - Tomberlin
World as Weird - Dan English
Nothing Personal - Escape-ism
Typical Critical - Fufanu
Anything At All - Spaceface
New Birth in New England - Phosphorescent
Nobody - Mitski
Open My Eyes - The Sha La Das
In Another Life - Sandro Perri

Hour 2

Love is Better - Wild Pink
Out of My Head - CHVRCHES
Steed (For Jean Genet) - Joan as Police Woman
I Can Treat You Better - Part Time, Ariel Pink
Closer to You - Amo Amo
My Friend - Ty Segall, White Fence
Charcoal Baby - Blood Orange
Gem - ASM
I Do Believe - Patty Griffin
Plaid Pants - The Black Tones
Pillar of Truth - Lucy Dacus

No comments: