The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for January 12 & 13, 2020

Hour 1

Lost in Yesterday - Tame Impala
Getting to Me - Caroline Rose
Mosquito - Stella Donnelly
Hear You - Waxahatchie
Cosmic Wind - Lion Babe
Optimist - David Byrne & St. Vincent
Screws Get Loose - Those Darlins
Fallen Alien - FKA twigs
I Pushed You - The Woolly Bushmen
Alive - Empire of the Sun
Set Me Free - The Kinks
And It's Still Alright - Nathaniel Rateliff
Forest Green - Wolf Parade
More I See - S. Carey
I Don't Know - Chris Bell
Real's Not Real - King Gizzard & the Lizard Wizard

Hour 2
Prime - Cameron Bethany
Love Ridden - Fiona Apple
Antidote - Orion Sun
Me in 20 Years - Moses Sumney
Ghost - Kaina
I Celebrate My Fantasy - The Homesick
Ruler of My Heart - Irma Thomas
A Sad Hard Change - Jason Molina
Valleys (My Love) - Whitney
Breathe Me - Sia
UFOF - Big Thief
Rylan - The National
Trem Azul - Lo Borges
All Routines - Ben Ricketts
Night - Dr. Dog

No comments: