The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for March 15 & 16, 2020

Hour 1

When We Talk - Panthu Du Prince
Circle the Drain - Soccer Mommy
Been Around - A Girl Called Eddy
Can't Cool Me Down - Car Seat Headrest
Garden Song - Phoebe Bridgers
Dragonball Durag - Thundercat
Ca Plane Pour Moi - Whyte Horses
Complainer - Choir Boy
I Disappear in Your Arms - Christine and the Queens
Hurts Being Alive - Down Time
Made Up Your Mind - Christopher Paul Stelling
Out of Time - Joan As Policewoman
Cut Me Off - Moses Sumney
Temple - Thao & The Get Down Stay Down


Hour 2

So Tired - Nap Eyes
Calm Down - The Clementines
Summer's End - John Prine
I'm Getting Better All the Time - Barbara Pittman
I Was On Time - Kevin Morby
If You Met Her - Palehound
Eve - Reigning Sound
Is Anything Wrong - Lhasa De Sela

Live Music from Graham Winchester 

Alabama Sun
I'll Be the One
Lately I've Been Lonesome
Watch Out

Kuku Ree - Longriver

No comments: