The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for Aug. 23 & 24, 2020

Hour 1


Cappuccino - The Knux

Can’t Find My Heart - Broken Social Scene

Don’t Beat the Girl Out of My Boy - Anna Calvi, Courtney Barnett

Magician’s Success - Vanishing Twin

Girl Arms - The Coach and Four

Acid - Jockstrap

La Yarara - Malena Zavala 

Enough is All I Need - Pottery

Courtesy Call - Omni

But You - Alexandra Savior

Flowers to My Demons - Nnamdi

Ballad of a Thin Place - RF Shannon

Cut You Off - Turnstyles

Tous les garcons et les filles - Francoise Hardy

Freeze Tag (feat. Kamasi Washington & Phoelix) - Robert Glasper

This Is Your Life - Hannah Cohen

Plantasy - Resavoir

Decoys - Aquarian Blood

Tudo Bem - Garotas Suecas


Hour 2


Girl Arms - The Coach and Four

Acid - Jockstrap

La Yarara - Malena Zavala

Enough is All I Need - Bilal

Know Me (feat. Gallant) - Bronson,  Odesza

Sludge - Model Zero

Come My Hababi - Hababi (pronounce ha-bee-bee) 

New Love - Angel Olsen (remix)

Snails - The Format

Tell Me - Greg Kramer

We Will Always Love You (feat. Blood Orange) - The Avalanches

Spring Breathes - Diane Coffee

Look Up to the Light - Thanya Iyer

Enola Gay - Conor Oberst

Not Sure How I Would - Maurice Fulton

No comments: