The Lost Cat

Tuesday

Playlist for July 27, 2008

On Our Way to Fall – Yo La Tengo
Crosseyed and Painless – Talking Heads
Shady Grove – Jerry Garcia
Bodysnatchers – Radiohead
Lights Out – Santogold
Kids – MGMT
No One’s Going to Love You More – Band of Horses
Going On – Gnarls Barkley
Psychotic Girl – The Black Keys
They Cannot Let It Expand – Midlake
Right as Rain – Adele
Truth – Violet Archers
No Cars Go – Arcade Fire
Lights & Music – Cut Copy
I’m Amazed – My Morning Jacket
Soul Shine – Gov’t Mule
So Much Trouble – matt pond PA
Finer Feelings – Spoon
Tonight I have to Leave It – Shout Out Louds
Sic of Elephants – Andrew Bird
Fisherman’s Son – Port O’Brien
Die Alone – Ingrid Michaelson
Aftershocks and Afterthoughts – Small Sails
Cold Days From the Birdhouse – The Twilight Sad
Honor My Wishes – Joan as Policewoman
The Last One – Cary Brothers
Kathleen – Josh Ritter
Before I Knew – Basia Bulat

No comments: