The Lost Cat

Wednesday

Playlist for June 29, 2008

Queen of Hearts - Romantica
Never is a Real Long Time - Anders Osborne
Soldier, Soldier - Natalie Merchant
Below Radar - Particle
All the World - Fauxliage
Jigsaw Falling into Place - Radiohead
Lowlife - Scanners
M'aidez - Sneaker Pimps
Searching for the Ghost - Heartless Bastards
Just Outside My Window - Keaton Simons
My Heart - Liz Wright
Lighten Up - Morcheeba
La Cienega Just Smiled - Ryan Adams
Shakedown Street - Grateful Dead
Shut Your Eyes - Snow Patrol
Saint Simon - The Shins
Dogs - Page France
Master Blaster - Stevie Wonder
Streetlights - Josh Rouse
Driving me Mad - Neil Finn
Prince Caspian - Phish
Love is a Losing Game - Amy Winehouse
Dark Hotel - KS Rhoads
Put it Behind You - Keane
These Arms - Matt Costa
Who's Gonna Save My Soul - Gnarls Barkley
Giving it All Away - Matt Pond PA
We All Lose Each Other - Jason Collett
Anytime - My Morning Jacket
Bye Bye Bye - Plants and Animals
(outro) Condensation - Bluetech

No comments: