The Lost Cat

Monday

Playlist for August 17, 2008

Violet Hill - Coldplay
Gorecki - Lamb
Open Arms - Antenna Shoes
Love During Wartime - The Main Drag
I've Underestimated My Charm (Again) - The Black Kids
Dying is Fine - Ra Ra Riot
When Did Your Heart Go Missing - Rooney
Barmy - The Fall
Ragged Wood - Fleet Foxes
Heretics - Andrew Bird
Buildings and Mountains - Republican Tigers
Sweet to Mend - Heirloom Project
The End - The Windupdeads
To Be Loved - Joan As Policewoman
The Emergency - Gileah and The Ghost Train
Come Around - Jump, Little Children
Yankee Bayonet - The Decemberists
Nobody But You - Junior Kimbrough
The Man - Pete Yorn
Ashamed - Deer Tick
Touch Me I'm Going to Scream - My Morning Jacket
Fairlee - Matt Pond PA
Coat Check Dream Song - Bright Eyes
Put Us Back Together Right - Headlights
Eve, The Apple of My Eye - Bell X1
I'm a Lady - Santogold
Close to Paradise - Patrick Watson
Long Haul - Voxtrot

No comments: