The Lost Cat

Monday

Playlist for August 3, 2008

Broken - Tift Merritt
So Sorry - Feist
Electrocution and Laughter - Jeremy Lister
Carried Away - The French Kicks
Bad Decisions - My Sad Captains
Hey! - The Impossible Shapes
Sea Legs - The Shins
Shadowland - Youth Group
In the Aeroplane Over the Sea - Neutral Milk Hotel
Gully - Rob Jungklas
Magnolia Mountain - Ryan Adams
Heavy Metal Drummer - Wilco
Bonfires - Blue Foundation
I Was Never Young - Of Montreal
Shempi - Ratatat
Dictionary - The Go Find
Decatur, Or Round of Applause For Your Stepmother - Sufjan Stevens
Pretty Buildings - People in Planes
Melt My Heart to Stone - Adele
Dashboard - Modest Mouse
Still Life - The Russian Futurists
Some of Them Were Superstitious - Midlake
Gotta Have You - The Weepies
She's Mine - Brett Dennen
I'm Your Man - Harlan T. Bobo
Lola - Scanners
Light Powered - Deastro
Hey Now Now - The Cloud Room
Do I Wake or Sleep? - Homer Hiccolm and the Rocket Boys
Rook - Shearwater

No comments: