The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for February 8, 2009

6:00-7:00
Vanished - Crystal Castles
All Good Things - The Weepies
I Won't Be Found - The Tallest Man on Earth
Master of the Clouds - The High Dials
I Love the Girls - The Shadows
We Are Rock Stars - Does It Offend You, Yeah?
Future - Cut Copy
I Lost My Colour Vision - Burning Hearts
Universo 2 - Hello, Seahorse
Life in Technicolor - Coldplay
You Still Love Me - Cut Off Your Hands
Poolside - Lael Alderman
Long Time - Deer Tick
7:00 - 8:00
You're a Wolf - Sea Wolf
Slung-Lo - Erin McKeown
Starman - David Bowie
Sentiments vs. Syllables - The Russian Futurists
How It Ends - Devotchka
That Summer At Home I Had Become the Invisible Boy - The Twilight Sad
Electric Feel (Justice Remix) - MGMT
Take Me Away - Paul Oakenfold
Lloyd, I'm Ready to Be Heartbroken - Camera Obscura
April Is the Kindest Month - The Very Most
When She's Gone - Electronic
Blind Alley feat. Sax Max & Lylit - Parov Stelar
Travel - Lotus

No comments: