The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for June 28, 2009

6:00 -7:00

Oh Naoko - Sun Airway
House of Diamonds - Bowerbirds
Running on Asphalt - Anderson
Vermillion Plaza - Deastro
Laughing With A Mouth of Blood - St. Vincent
St. Peter's Day Festival - Ra Ra Riot
Friday XIII - Deer Tick
The Way I Feel Inside - The Zombies
Comfy in Nautica - Panda Bear
There's Hope For You - William Elliot Whitmore
Oh Daniel - Tafra
Lighting Candles - The Weepies
Lose My Number - The Years
I Got Ideas - The Whigs
Don't Haunt This Place - The Rural Alberta Advantage
Civil Twilight - The Weakerthans

7:00 - 8:00

Genghis On - New Villager
Fernando Pando - The Virgins
Fire Escape - Fanfarlo
At My Window - Townes Van Zandt
St. Nick on the Fourth in a Fervor - Ha Ha Tonka
Casimir Pulaski Day - Sufjan Stevens
I and Love and You - The Avett Brothers
I Saw Lightning - Telekinesis
The Calculation - Regina Spektor
A- Punk - Vampire Weekend
Creeper - Islands
Better Things -South
02:17 AM - Blue Foundation
You Are Dreaming - Shout Out Louds
Two Towns from Me - Blind Pilot
Queremos Paz - Gotan Project

No comments: