The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for July 5, 2009

6:00 - 7:00

Out of Sight - Moderat
Fresh Blood - Eels
Forgiveness - Yeasayer
Day to Day - Eulogies
Where Did My Bluebird - The Tallest Man on Earth
Got Nuffin - Spoon
Wilco (The Song) - Wilco
Cut Dick - Mr. Oizo
Talkin' - Van She
Magic - Ladyhawke
Toxic Crusaders - Deastro
The Letter - The Veils
A Bower Scene - The Decemberists
I Want Someone Badly - Jeff Buckley
I Am Blind - Elephant Stone
Song for No One - Miike Snow

7:00 - 8:00

Ten Dead Dogs - Wild Sweet Orange
The Walls Are Coming Down - Fanfarlo
I'm Good I'm Gone - Lykke Li
We Are Nowhere and It's Now - Bright Eyes
Tokyo - Telekinesis
Don't Be Afraid, You're Already Dead - Akron/Family
Hang You From the Heavens - The Dead Weather
History of Lovers - Calexico/Iron & Wine
Golden Phone - Micachu
A River Haunting - The High Dials
Mass Pike - The Get Up Kids
Being Here - The Stills
To Kingdom Come - Passion Pit

No comments: