The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for July 11, 2010

Hour 1

End Love - OK Go
My Pessimistic Heart - Club 8
illuminata -CEO
Happy Up Here - Royksopp
I Can't Explain - The Who
O Maria! - Sea Wolf
Designed For Damage - Kyte
Shut Out The Moon - Spark
Johnny Davis - Lucero
Death - White Lies
Be Good To Me - Sia
All The Best - My Morning Jacket
Sexx Laws - Beck
Ten Cent Pistol - The Black Keys
Changes - Stars

Hour 2

Cold Hard Truth - Star & Micey with Jeremy Stanfill
Five Little Rooms - Menomena
Little Bird - The Weepies
Pigeons - Happy
The Drying Of The Lawns - The Tallest Man On Earth
Hermit - The Wilderness Of Manitoba
Nothing I Can Do - Snowglobe
Nothing Was Stolen - Phosphorescent
Great Lakes - Telekenisis
Empathy - Crystal Castles
Where The Wild Things Are - Patrick Watson
Eve, The Apple Of My Eye - Bell X1
Strange Reunions - Yeasayer
Seasun - Delorean

No comments: