The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for July 18, 2010

Hour 1

Boyfriend - Best Coast
Kites - Geographer
Bang! - The Raveonettes
The Verb - The Swell Season
All The Boys - The Romany Rye
Space Song - Snowglobe
My Boys - Taken By Trees
Creature Fear - Bon Iver
Where I'm Going - Cut Copy
Pocketful Of Rocks - Forest City Lovers
On The Bus Mall - The Decemberists
This Is The Life - Two Door Cinema Club
Outskirts Of Blue - The Greencards
Cassette 2012 - The Delay Trees
Maybe I'm Amazed - Betty LaVette

Hour 2

Paper Aeroplane - Angus & Julia Stone
Oh Boy - Harlan T. Bobo
I Don't Care If There's Cursing - Phosphorescent
Natural Tune - Efterklang
Make It Better - The Knocks
Notion - Kings Of Leon
Oh My God - Cults
That Great And Terrible Day - Greycoats
Back To A - Club 8
Holler and Howl - Annuals
Oh Pretty Boy, You're Such a Big Boy - Menomena
Humble Me - Sharon Jones & The Dap Kings
20 Miles - Deer Tick
Untitled 3 - Sigur Ros

2 comments:

GGower said...

Just wanted to say thanks for playing the music you do. I'm not an avid indie-rock hipster. I don't even shop at Goodwill. I am, however, tired of hearing the same soulless crap on every other radio station.

Lost in the Shuffle said...

Thanks so much for listening! We appreciate the kind words.