The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for December 22, 2013

Hour 1

Crystalize - Lindsey Stirling
Take Me Higher - Cut Copy
Everywhere You Go - London Grammar
Red Eyes - The War on Drugs
Young - Ayer
Hide Away - Hibou
Everyone I Know - Grizzly Bear
Stop Playing with My Heart - Avid Dancer
Staring at the End - Ha Ha Tonka
Shades - Yellow Ostrich
Help Me Lose My Mind - Disclosure
First Rate Show - Sugarplum Fairies
Tiderays - Volcano Choir
Lift Away - Black Light Dinner Party

Hour 2

Change of Coast - Neon Indian
Awful Sounds (Oh Eurydice) - Arcade Fire
10,000 Weight in Gold - The Head and the Heart
The Old and the Young - Midlake
I Might Be Wrong - Radiohead
Chasing the Sinking Sun - Shout Out Louds
Colours - Age of Consent
Eavesdrop - The Civil Wars
Catholic Pagans - Surfer Blood
I'm Shakin' - Jack White
Hurry Hurry - Air Traffic Controller
Call It Love - Morcheeba
Demons - Dry The River
Oshin (Subsume) - DIIV


No comments: