The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for December 29 and 30, 2013

Hour 1

Starlite - Koan Sound and Asa
Bartles + James - Band of Horses
Never Gonna Change - Broods
Feet for Hands - Everything Everything
Dragg - Honeybones
My Shadow - Clubfeet
Before - Vok
Be Your Man - White Lies
Right On/Ride On - Phosphorescent
Southern Sun - Boy & Bear
Don't Turn Away - Donny Hathaway
Low - The Boxer Rebellion
Sunny - Bobby Hebb (Pillow Talk mix)
The End of Silence - Porcelain Raft

Hour 2

Candy - Wake Owl
What You Want - Bombay Bicycle Club
Bad Boyfriends - Harlan T. Bobo
I'll Be Around - Empire of the Sun
A Ground - Up the Chain
Love is All - High Highs
Knives on Both Sides - Ex-Cult
This Will Be Our Year - The Zombies
Down in the Valley - The Head and the Heart
Midnight City - M83
Feeling Good - My Brightest Diamond
Touch the Lightning - He's My Brother, She's My Sister
Solo - Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs





No comments: