The Lost Cat

Tuesday

Playlist for December 17 & 18, 2017

Hour 1

The Shape of Water - Alexandre Desplat
Vacay - Sunny & Gabe
Gram - The World Is a Beautiful Place & I Am No Longer Afraid to Die
Honeymooning - Holy Motors
Lonely Blue - King Krule
Great Day - Madvillain
Demi Moore - Phoebe Bridgers
Love Is Real - Moods
Found You - Django Django
Tell Each Other Lies - Thyla
The Missing - Deerhunter
The Big Ship - Brian Eno
Distraction - Bear Hands
Go - Yowler
I'm So Free - Beck

Hour 2

Tonya Harding - Sufjan Stevens
Past Life - Lost in the Trees
Ordinary Day - The Districts
Help Me Out - Mr. Gabriel
Suzanne - Francoise Hardy
Suicide Saturday - Hippo Campus
We Were Beautiful - Belle & Sebastian
I Hope This Whole Thing Didn't Frighten You - The Hold Steady
I'm Glad You're Mine - Al Green
I Just Wasn't Made for These Times - Jim James
Heartless - Lapsley
Kirby's Dreamland - Liima

No comments: