The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for December 4 & 5, 2017

Hour 1

Kilika - Teen Daze
Walk Into a Storm - The Lone Bellow
Chainsmoking - Liz Lawrence
No One's Gonna Love You - Band of Horses
My Smile Is Extinct - Kane Strang
List of People (To Try and Forget About) - Tame Impala
Cold Light - Operators
I Got Drunk - Miya Folick
Keeping Bees - Air Traffic Controller
Aimiee - STRFKR
Eden (Featuring Geneva White) - NoMBe
Smoking Section - St. Vincent
No Reason (feat. Nick Murphy) - Bonobo

Hour 2

Be a Part - Dinosaur Jr.
Me, Myself & I - De La Soul
Mayday - The Go! Team
She's Not Me - Jenny Lewis
My Arms Were Always Around You - Peter Bradley Adams
Spent - Los Angeles Police Department
Roost - Big Black Delta
Shark Smile - The Big Thief
Trouble on My Mind - The Staves & yMusic
On Our Way Home - Empire of the Sun
Broken - Patrick Watson
Out of Nowhere - Wye Oak
Breakin' Point - Peter Bjorn And John
Memories We Share - Cut Copy




No comments: