The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for October 19, 2008

Bitches in the City - Antenna Shoes
Your Parents Living Room - Shout Out Louds
Married Young - Robbers on High Street
Blood Sugar Love - The Real Tuesday Weld
How Far I've Come - Martin Sexton
Paralyzed - Elf Power
If You Fall - Azure Ray
Evil Urges - My Morning Jacket
New York, New York - Ryan Adams
Dinosaurs - The Stills
Guest Room - The National
Over and Over Again (Lost and Found) - Clap Your Hands Say Yeah
After Hours - We Are Scientists
My Favourite Book - Stars
Dynamite - Jamiroquai
Silence By the Lakeside - The Rosebuds
Spring and by Summer Fall - Blonde Redhead
Two Ways Out - Darker My Love
Oh, MJ! - The Little Ones
New Year's Prayer - Jeff Buckley
Luscious Life - Patrick Watson
Thrill - Galactic
Airborne - My Architects
Not Ready to Make Nice - The Dixie Chicks
Girl in the War - Josh Ritter
If the Brakeman Turns My Way - Bright Eyes
Lost Coastlines - Okkervil River
Ain't No Reason - Brett Dennen

No comments: