The Lost Cat

Sunday

Playlist for October 5, 2008

Wasted & Ready - Ben Kweller
Hospital Bed - Seabear
I've Underestimated My Charm (Again) - Black Kids
Feel Good Inc - Gorillaz
Drink to Moving On - Grand National
Deathly - Aimee Mann
A King and Queen - Okkervil River
Astair - Matt Costa
City Wide Rodeo - The Weepies
Friday - Goldspot
Still Take You Home - Arctic Monkeys
Sex on Fire - Kings of Leon
All This Time - Heartless Bastards
PDA - Interpol
Manic Depression - Jimi Hendrix
I Still Remember - Bloc Party
Box - Tokyo Police Club
Last Song - Marianne Faithfull
Apocalypse Please - Muse
Beanbag Chair - Yo La Tengo
I'll Be Here When You Wake - Reindeer Section
Plasticities - Andrew Bird
In the Quiet - Ford Turrell
Miss Modular - Stereolab
Peaches - R.L. Burnside
Poison Cup - M. Ward
For all the Marbles - Amandine
Seeing Things - Zero 7
Nothing in my Way - Keane
The Pacemaker - Magnet
Annie Waits - Ben Folds

No comments: